We do not have another litter planned for at least 2 years
Please do your research when buying a new dog.
Questions to ask......
* Does the breeder have multiple litters in one year?
* Does the breeder have multiple litters posted on their website?
* Is the breeder having the litter for the right reasons?
* Are they keeping a puppy to raise and train for themselves?
* Do they have puppies continuously available?
* Do they continuously use the same male / female for breeding "breeding pairs"?
* How long have they been raising Aussies compared to breeding them?
* Will a signed contract with health guarantees be given?
* Do they perform proper testing (OFA/Eyes, etc) on their dogs prior to breeding?
* Are they registered with ASCA and AKC? Not just FCI or UKC?
* Is an Aussie the right dog for you?
* Will they take the puppy/dog back for any reason if necessary?